Schools Out Day Camps
Want a unique adventure for your child during school holidays? Snacks provided, but campers must bring their lunch. Cost per child per day: $25 half day*/ $45 full day*. Ages: 4-11 years.
Advanced registration and payment required. Drop-off 8:20-8:30 am.
Half-Day Camp runs 8:30-12:30 and Full Day Camp runs 8:30-5:15.
Extended day officially ends at 5:15, and late pick-up fees of $1.00/minute will apply.
Here is a good portion of the paperwork you will need to have filled out for each child. Please print and have it filled out for your child(ren)’s first day of summer camp! If you aren’t able to print, we will have extra copies at check in.
Child Care Forms
Parent Program Handbook
Please be prepared to give a copy of immunizations for your child upon check-iN.
Registration for camp dates will close 24 hours prior to the camp.
Spring Break Day Camps!
Each "colorful" day camp offers a variety of activities including zoo tours, up-close animal visits, crafts, and games.
Summer Camps 2017
Check back on March 1, 2017 for our complete summer camp schedule. Registration will also begin on March 1, 2017 online.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.