Haunt the Zoo
The state’s premier Halloween event, Haunt the Zoo, returns in October 2019! Explore the Zoo, see the animals and trick-or-treat the Haunt the Zoo trail!
DATES AND TIMES
SATURDAY, OCT. 19 & SUNDAY, OCT. 20
9 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
SATURDAY, OCT. 26 & SUNDAY, OCT. 27
9 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
General admission or ZOOfriends membership is required for Zoo entry. Trick-or-treat bags can be purchased day-of at ticket windows on Haunt the Zoo days. Bags are $7 for non-members and $6 for members.
The Zoo will also offer Boo-It-All passes (including admission, all rides and attractions, plus trick-or-treat bags) priced at $29 for kids/seniors, $33 for adults, or $22 for ZOOfriends members.
Haunt the Zoo: All Grown Up returns for its second year - BIGGER and BETTER than before!
Join us Friday, October 25 from 7 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. for OKC’s biggest and best 21+ only Halloween event!
The thrills and chills span half of the Zoo with not one but TWO haunted experiences!
- Childhood Nightmares in the Herpetarium
- Haunted Forest
SCREAM IN STYLE with VIP tickets (limited to 300!) include
- Access to Area 51 VIP Lounge presented by the Grand Casino Hotel & Resort
- Exclusive bars and DJ Blake O
- 2 FREE drink tickets redeemable in the VIP Lounge
- Complimentary treats
- Take-home goodie bags
FEED YOUR CRAVINGS with a broad menu at several food/drink locations!
FUN FOR ALL
- Conservation Carnival with bizarre games and prizes. Each game costs $1 to play, all proceeds benefit the Zoo’s conservation programs
- A special spooky Sea Lion Presentation
- Entertainment by international DJ destroyers, Brothers Griiin!
Buy your tickets now and save $5! Tickets increase to $30 for general admission and $55 for VIP on October 1. Tickets are limited!
Costumes are encouraged! For the safety of our guests and staff, no real or fake weapons are allowed. No full coverage masks are allowed. Guests with these items will be asked to check them at Guest Services.
Epilepsy Warning: Areas of this event include fast, flashing lights which may trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.