Calling all night owls, whooooo’s ready for an overnight experience at the Zoo? Learn about nocturnal, glowing, or endangered animals, get an up-close encounter with our education animal ambassadors then use your animal senses on a guided after-hours hike.
Millions of visitors see the Zoo in daylight but very few see it by flashlight. Overnights are perfect for:
- Corporate Groups
- And everyone in between!
Private Overnight Information
- Ages: All ages
- Fees: $500 minimum. $25 per student or child, $10 per teacher or chaperone.
- Maximum number of participants is 300
- Please click here for the Evening Agenda and What to Expect FAQ Sheet
Please note: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date, time, and room. This is applied towards your final payment. Due to high demand and staff availability, please book your snooze at least two weeks in advance.
NEW!! Add-on experiences for your private overnight program at the Oklahoma City Zoo! Click here for more information or call Erica Buckwalter at (405) 425-0270.
For more info or to schedule your snooze, contact Erica Buckwalter at (405) 425-0270 or e-mail: email@example.com
Family Overnight Information
- Ages: 4 years and older
- Maximum number of participants varies depending on location of overnight
- See specific descriptions for program details
- Click program link to reserve your spot for the overnight!