Calling all Nature Explorers!
Using the Zoo’s natural setting, Nature Explorers Preschool focuses on developing the “whole child” -- i.e., cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and creative development. Curriculum increases direct contact time with the outdoors through discoveries about the Zoo plants and animals. Children ages 3, 4 and 5 will have daily zoo explorations, interactions with “animal ambassadors” in the classroom, and participate in special events.
2017-2018 open enrollment begins April 14, 2017
Must be 3-5 years on or before September 1, 2017
Classes run September 4, 2017 to May 25, 2018
Preschool Open House!
Nature Explorers Preschool at the Oklahoma City Zoo will begin open enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year on April 14th. To learn more, join us at our open houses April 6 6:30-8:00 and April 8 12:00-2:00 at the Rosser Education Center where you will have the opportunity to meet the teachers, tour the classroom, and explore our critter booth!
- Option 1- Monday and Wednesday from 9am to 1pm; or
- Option 2- Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 1pm
- Option 3- Add Friday to either option 1 or 2
- A $50 non-refundable enrollment fee is required to reserve your child's spot.
- $195/month for two day preschool
- $245/month for three day preschool
Jordan Long, Education Registrar at (405-) 425-0218 or by email.
Preschool Slide Show
Take a peek at what Nature Explorers students did last year!