The Zoo’s NEW behind-the-scenes experiences, are wilder than ever--every day of the week! Wild Encounters enable you to get up close and personal with grizzly bears, sea lions, elephants and Galapagos tortoises. All ages welcome. Groups up to 10 people. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets are based on per person basis for each encounter schedule below:
· Grizzly bears: 9:45 a.m., departs from the swift fox habitat; $35/member, $40/nonmember
· Flamingos: 10:30 a.m., departs from the Herpetarium sign with the Snake; $15/member, $20/nonmember
· Sea Lions: 11:00 a.m., departs from the Nautilus Gift Shop; $35/member, $40/nonmember
· Galapagos tortoises: 1:30 p.m., Closed - Through March
· Elephants: 2:45 p.m., departs from the elephant habitat entrance; $45/member, $50/nonmember
· Rhinos: 3:30 p.m., departs from the Pygmy Hippo exhibit $35/member, $40/nonmember
Wild Encounters can be purchased at Guest Services or online when purchasing your Zoo-It-All or general admission ticket. For further information you can speak with one of our Guest Service Representatives by dialing 405-424-3344.
Ultimate VIP Zoo Experience!
Your entire day at the Zoo will be a private, exclusive adventure. Imagine a personal tour guide; private safari cart with drinks; all rides, attractions and animal feedings; and all Six Wild Encounters! Now, turn that dream into an experience of a lifetime. Offered daily from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (with a 45 minute lunch break). Costs: $400 (2 people), $600 (4 people) or $800 (7 people). To book this unique experience, please call 405-424-3344.