2018 Summer Camps
Looking for a unique adventure filled with fun for your child this summer? Come join us for summer camps taking place at the Zoo all summer long! Summer camps are filled with crafts, animal guests, exhibit tours on Zoo grounds, and many more activities! We have camps for 3-15 year olds. Attend half day or stay with us all day! Call 405-425-0218 for camp questions and to find out more specific details about camp themes.
Notes about Summer Camps:
- Drop Off: 8:00-9:00am
- Half Day Camp (for 4-5 yr olds ONLY): 9:00am-1:30pm
- Full Day Camp (for 4-11 yr olds): 9:00am-4:00pm
- Half day option is available for 4-5 year olds ONLY. Full day is ONLY available for 4-11 year olds.
- Regular Pick-up: 4:00-4:30pm
- Extended Care available each week 4:30-5:30pm: $50.00 per week
- Price for camps o $145 (members) or $160 (non-members) for the half day section.
- $275 (members) or $300 (non-members) for the full day section.
- $95 (members) or $105 (non-members) for the 3 year old camps.
- $145 (members) or $160 (non-members) for the teen camps
Camp Parent Resources
Here is a good portion of the paperwork you will need to have filled out for each child. Please print and have it filled out for your child(ren)’s first day of summer camp! If you aren’t able to print, we will have extra copies at check in.
Child Care Forms
Parent Information Guide
Insurance Exception Notification
Please be prepared to give a copy of immunizations for your child upon check-in.
School's Out Day Camps
Want a unique adventure for your child during school holidays? Snacks provided, but campers must bring their lunch. Cost per child per day: $25 half day*/ $45 full day*. Ages: 4-11 years.
Advanced registration and payment required. Drop-off 8:00-8:30 am.
Half-Day Camp runs 8:30-12:30 and Full Day Camp runs 8:30-5:15.
Extended day officially ends at 5:15, and late pick-up fees of $1.00/minute will apply.
Check out our current upcoming camps here:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.