Camp Parent Resources
Here is a good portion of the paperwork you will need to have filled out for each child. Please print and have it filled out for your child(ren)’s first day of summer camp! If you aren’t able to print, we will have extra copies at check in.
Child Care Forms
Parent Information Guide
Insurance Exception Notification
Please be prepared to give a copy of immunizations for your child upon check-in.
Schools Out Day Camps
Want a unique adventure for your child during school holidays? Snacks provided, but campers must bring their lunch. Cost per child per day: $25 half day*/ $45 full day*. Ages: 4-11 years.
Advanced registration and payment required. Drop-off 8:20-8:30 am.
Half-Day Camp runs 8:30-12:30 and Full Day Camp runs 8:30-5:15.
Extended day officially ends at 5:15, and late pick-up fees of $1.00/minute will apply.
Check out our current upcoming camps here:
Friday 13th, Monday 16th, Thursday 19th, Friday 20th, Monday 23rd
Monday 20th, Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd, Friday 24th
Monday 18th, Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd,
Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th, Friday 29th
Tuesday 2nd, Wednesday 3rd, Monday 15th
Friday 9th, Friday 16th, Monday 19th
Friday 16th, Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.