Schools Out Day Camps
Wondering what to do when your child is out of school? Bring them to School’s Out Day Camp at the zoo! Each day has a theme and your camper will meet animals up-close, tour the zoo, make crafts, do activities and games, and so much more! They are sure to have a zoo-per time! Themes will be posted before camp!
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.