School's Out Day Camps
Snacks provided, but campers must bring their lunch. Cost per child per day: $40 (ZOOfriends member) $45 full day (non-member). Ages: 4-11 years.
Advanced registration and payment required. Drop-off is 8:00am-8:30am. Camp runs from 8:30 am-5:15pm.
Feburary Schools Out Day Camps
Spring Break Camps: Mysteries of Mythical Creatures
From one horned animals to meat eating plants, unlock the mysteries of these mythical creatures. Put your investigative skills to the test as we explore the truth behind these magnificent beasts and the animals (and plants) that helped inspired their legends.
Camp Parent Resources
Here is the paperwork that you will need to print out and fill out for your child(ren)’s first day of camp! If you aren’t able to print, we will have extra copies at check in. If your child has attended camp within the last year, you do not need to refill out this paperwork.
Child Care Forms
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.