School's Out Day Camps
Wondering what to do when your child is out of school? Bring them to School’s Out Day Camp at the zoo! Each day has a theme and your camper will meet animals up-close, tour the zoo, make crafts, do activities and games, and so much more! They are sure to have a zoo-per time!
February 14th: We Heart Animals: Come show your love for our zoo animals as we make special treats and gifts for our animal friends
February 17th (limited availability): Rhino Rampage: Whether it’s one horn or two, rhinos are on the rampage! Join our crash as we learn about these real life unicorns.
March 16th: Crucial Climbers: Whether it’s a tail, a hand, a foot, or even their whole body, these climbers have what it takes to swing, dangle, or scale the tallest trees and the steepest cliffs.
March 17th: Super Swimmers: DIVE into the world of these super swimmers and see what it takes to move seamlessly through the water.
March 18th: Rambunctious Runners: On your mark, get set, GO! Race on over to learn how these animal athletes are able to take such great strides and what keeps them going.
March 19th: Hippety Hoppers: Join us as we jump into the lives of these amazing hoppers and see how we measure up to their great leaps.
March 20th: Fabulous Flyers: Whether they are soaring, fluttering, or gliding through the air, these aerodynamic flyers take to the skies like no other.
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. To cancel your childs enrollment or request a refund, please call 405-425-0218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.