Schools out of session! Here are a few opportunities for your children to get hands on experiences at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
It’s a holiday and school’s out! Wondering what to do when your child is out of school? Enroll them in one of our day-long camp adventures! Each day has a different theme with different activities, tours, crafts and animal engagements.
Camps run daily from 8:30am to 4:30 with aftercare available. Campers must bring thier own lunch and two snacks. Each day camp costs $50 per student per day or $45 for ZOOfriends members!
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. To cancel your childs enrollment or request a refund, please call 405-425-0218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.