Schools Out Day Camps
Drop off is from 8:00-8:30am and pick up is from 4:00-4:30pm.
Campers must bring their own lunch and a morning and afternoon snack.
$50/child for non-members and $45/child for members
All children are required to wear a mask while indoors.
All December day camps are full! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist.
SOLD OUT! December 20th: Deer - Hoof it to the Zoo to learn about antlered friends as we explore the world of deer!
SOLD OUT! December 21st: Birds - Birds of a feather, flock together…well sometimes! Learn about the world of our beaked buddies.
SOLD OUT! December 22nd: Primates - Hanging by their tails or arm swinging from trees—monkeys and apes do just what they please.
SOLD OUT! December 23rd: Cats - You may be seeing spots while you learn about the Zoo’s feisty felines.
SOLD OUT! December 27th: Bears - Winter air? Bears don’t care! Come find out how bears survive the coldest season.
SOLD OUT! December 28th: Amphibians - Hop, crawl, or wiggle your way to the Zoo. That’s how our amphibian friends do!
SOLD OUT! December 29th: Dogs & Foxes - Howl, yip, and bark while learning about our cunning canids.
SOLD OUT! December 30th: Pinnipeds - Make some pinnipals with our seals and sea lions!
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links listed above for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. To cancel your childs enrollment or request a refund, please call 405-425-0218 or email email@example.com.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Camps are transferable to a different day camp.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.