Schools Out Day Camps
Drop off is from 8:00-8:30am and pick up is from 4:00-4:30pm.
Campers must bring their own lunch and a morning and afternoon snack.
$50/child for non-members and $45/child for members
All children are required to wear a mask while indoors.
Spooky season is here! Join us in discovering what makes creepy critters so cool and why they’re important.
October 14th: Bats - Get ready to go batty as we learn about these nocturnal creatures.
October 15th: Spiders - We’ve got a spidey-sense that you’ll love spiders by the end of this experience!
October 18th: Reptiles - Slithery (yep), slimy (not really), and SPECTACULAR (for sure)! Learn about why these herps help the world go ‘round.
Zoos sure are grateful that we work with amazing animals!
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links listed above for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. To cancel your childs enrollment or request a refund, please call 405-425-0218 or email email@example.com.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Camps are transferable to a different day camp.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.