Schools Out Day Camps
attention! Important registration instructions:
We recently moved to a new registration system, so if you have attended camps with us in the past the process has changed.
To build your cart, right click on the dates and click "open in new tab". You can do this multiple times to put multiple dates in your cart.
The last new tab that you open, will have all your selected camps in them. This way you only have to do one transaction!
If you'd like to apply your membership discount, don't forget to sign into your account using the "my membership" tab on the top right of your screen while in the cart.
Camps from 8:30am to 5:15pm. Drop off begins at 8am.
Campers must bring their own lunch and a morning and afternoon snack.
$45/child for non-members and $40/child for members
August 10th: Crucial Climbers: Whether it’s a tail, a hand, a foot, or even their whole body, these climbers have what it takes to swing, dangle, or scale the tallest trees and the steepest cliffs.
August 11th: Super Swimmers: DIVE into the world of these super swimmers and see what it takes to move seamlessly through the water.
August 12th: Rambunctious Runners: On your mark, get set, GO! Race on over to learn how these animal athletes are able to take such great strides and what keeps them going.
August 13th: Hippety Hoppers: Join us as we jump into the lives of these amazing hoppers and see how we measure up to their great leaps.
August 14th: Fabulous Flyers: Whether they are soaring, fluttering, or gliding through the air, these aerodynamic flyers take to the skies like no other.
Camp Parent Resources
Click here to fill out camper paperwork! All paperwork is online and must be submitted before your child attends camp. Please note that this paperwork does not mean you are enrolled in a camp! You must use the individual links for each camp to enroll.
If you need help enrolling, or have general questions please call 405-425-0218.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. To cancel your childs enrollment or request a refund, please call 405-425-0218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge will apply for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless the zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.