ZOObaru outreach programs help students develop awareness and appreciation for the natural world. By seeing and touching real animals, students make connections which foster commitments to environmental protection. Qualified zoo educators present these programs in your classroom to your students. Pre-k through first grade classes are all 30 minutes while second grade and up are 45 minutes. To view class options for the 2019-2020 school year, visit our Zoo Classes page!
OUTREACH PROGRAM PRICES
Our programs are designed for 32 students or less. (Member discounts not applicable)
- Distance from OKC to your site is determined by O.D.O.T.
0-30 miles: $125
31-60 miles: $175
61-90 miles: $225
91-125: miles: $275
126-150 miles: $325
151-199 miles: $375
200+ miles: $425
- Additional programs booked for the same day at the same location are $75 each.
- Some schools/organizations may qualify for a Zoo FUNd for Kids Scholarship.
- If participants exceed 50, there is an additional charge of $50.
Please note: Fees above are for regular education hours and days. An additional $25 fee applies to after-hours and Saturday/Sunday programs. Programs depend on staff availability.
To book an outreach program, call (405) 425-0218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Possible dates and times.
- The address of your location.
- The number of programs being requested.
- The age(s) / grade(s) which will participate.
- An estimate of how many students will attend.
- Class selection (go to Zoo Classes to view the class options for the 2019-2020 school year)